Tuesday, July 16, 2013

언터쳐블 (Untouchable) - 연락 좀 자주해 (Call Me) feat. 앤드류 최 (Andrew Choi)

Real quick post this week.

I promise, I haven't forgotten about Chill Music Stash.  I've been working on getting a different site up that fits my needs and reader needs a whole lot better.  And, honestly, posting twice a week was making me crash and burn.  So that's going to change too.

This week, I just wanted to share Untouchable's "Call Me" featuring Andrew Choi.

Okay.  Watching it again, and listening to it--Holy cow, I love the music video.  It's so... Wonderful, and clever and cute.  

The song--Melodic and smooth and rhythmic in all the right places.  Amazingly well performed and put together, and I love it.

Mostly I just wanted to share, so... Enjoy!!


To see it is to love it.  

Except... I don't really understand what's up with the way he's wearing his hat all un-snapped and backward.  I think even HE doesn't know, because halfway through, he turns it right-way front again.  Tee hee.  

Keep listening to amazing and wonderful new music, and I'll see you soon!! 
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment