Tuesday, August 13, 2013

올티(Olltii) - 빨라 (prod. gJ) MV

I'm sorry I haven't been posting!  I've been trying to figure things out and also start transferring posts over to another site, so it's been a little bit wonky.

But, I promise I'm still listening to awesome music, and here's one that I really like (it's 올티(Olltii) - 빨라 (prod. gJ) MV):


I think this is pretty much adorable, and I love the music video (lame that she takes him home with her--where's the REAL romance?  Otherwise, freaking adorable).  I also really love how chill this song is.  It's got the heavy beat, but it's got a sweet synth sound over it making it seem flow-y and very relaxed instead of hard-hitting.  His voice is super fun to listen to also.

Keep listening and having fun with your chill music (and all of your music)!  I'll see you back here on Thursday for Chill Music Stash.  I've got this BEAUTIFUL music video in mind!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment