Thursday, October 10, 2013

10cm & Fine Five - Beautiful Moon

Because I don't have a lot of time, and because I just love 10cm and haven't heard anything from them for a long time--this post will be short and, hopefully sweet.

I don't know when I first fell in love with 10cm, but I do know that they were one of my very first K-indie bands.  I fell in love with their style, their music--pretty much everything about them.

Someday I want to go to Korea and see them perform live.  That is going on my bucket list.

For now, I guess I'll have to settle for what they give me on Youtube and the internet.  

10cm, keep up everything you're doing and everything you are!  We love you!


(The Youtube link wasn't working, sorry guys!)

Really.  Love 10cm for all that they are, because they are wonderful, and amazing musicians.  The music they produce is just such a happy thing in my life.

Have a fantastic weekend with your chill music, kids! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment