Wednesday, November 21, 2012

And a Few More...

So.

Still getting the hang of this blogging thing.  I know my posts have been sporadic at best, and sometimes life just gets... Hectic.

Here are a few of the songs from my chill music playlist that I listen to when I want to be calm and chill and relaxed.

Not much commentary except that I love them.  And they're fun, "real-life" videos.  Or as much of real life you can get when you're filming.   I always love to watch those ones.


Love Verbal Jint.  So much.  Not much else I can say.


Also I love Standing Egg.  Especially this song.  I could listen to it over and over again.
Wait.  I do.  Psh!  Secret's out now!

So, have a great time with your chill listening, and also, if you live in the States, a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Next week I think I may do some Phantom.  I pretty much adore them. 
The end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment