Thursday, November 8, 2012

Just Some Chillin'

Sorry darlings.  I've been trying to get past a cold, so I haven't been concentrating on chill music this week.  Oh, and I went to see BIGBANG in concert.  That might also have something to do with how behind I am.

:)

So.  I'm just gonna give you all a few links to some songs that I tend to put on repeat and listen to when I want to calm down, or write, or just chill.  These songs are musically wonderful, chill and I love them a lot.


You all know that I love Sungha Jung's music.  But this song is definitely one of my favorites.  For me, it conjures not only those mellow rainy days in the fall when I would go out and splash in the puddles as a child, but also makes me think of all the endless, just out of reach possibilities my life still holds.


I also really love this song.  I know, not a music video.  But definitely a song worth listening to.  I love the guitar that generates this fast-moving rhythm which is completely offset by his soulful vocals.  And then the drums come in, and it's a perfect song.  Of course, i really, really love Sanchez's voice.  That might be the biggest reason for me picking this song.


And this one.  I love.  Pretty much the end.  Plus the cold I've got is taking over my brain cells, so I'm not sure what I'm typing is even manageable anymore. 
All I'll say is this one just makes my heart happy.  It's so cute, and quirky, and I love her voice and the way the song compliments it.  Or is it that her voice compliments the song?  Whichever, they are a perfect fit.  And I, yet again, love the guitar.

Hope you have a great time with your chill listening this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment