Thursday, December 27, 2012

LEESSANG (리쌍)

LEESSANG :D  
What more needs to be said, right?

I admit, I was slow to liking this group/duo.  I was involved in other kinds of music, and their style didn't really catch me at first.

That being said, please don't hate me for it.  Because they slowly and surely caught me in their web of inconceivable awesomeness.  Seriously, these guys are fantastic!  I love what they do musically, I love the play of their voices, and I especially love how clever they are with all of the collaborations they do.  There isn't a song of theirs that I do not like, now.

This music video is a personal favorite of mine:


I adore the stop-motion filming, it is so clever, and the "background" scenery is wonderful and imaginative.

I personally adore the song.  It is so catchy and will stay in your head for days.  Of course, it doesn't help when you listen to it on repeat for each of those days :-)

The description box says something about a man being true to instinct and a woman's logical persuasion.  I don't know whether that interprets into what I caught from the music video, but here goes:  It seems like the guy really likes her, but the girl wants love to be a certain way, and so she makes him chase her, but he just wants to like her in his own way.

And, I love love LOVE the rhythm and the beat and the way the voices all twine together but create this amazing song.  Wow, it is amazing.  This song is one that you can listen to in your kitchen and just dance around with while you're doing whatever.  It's that good. (That, if you couldn't tell, is my measure for every song--if you can dance around to it in your kitchen ;) )

Anyway, I hope you guys all listen to LEESSANG, because they are absolutely fantastic!

Oh, the music video above was a collaboration with LEESSANG, Tasha and Kwon Jungyeol of 10cm.

Have fun with your Chill Music listening, and a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment