Friday, December 28, 2012

10cm - 아메리카노

I decided that two posts this week would be fantastic, because it is the week of Christmas, and there's a break (for those of you who are students), and just because.

These guys are another band that I am absolutely loving right now.  They're fresh, I love their sound, and I really enjoy the attitude in a lot of their songs, weird as that may sound.


I know that this song (10cm, "Americano") was banned for some lyric "issues," and I am not going to argue here or there.  I've already said my bit about censorship and how ridiculous I think some of it is.

I really enjoy this music video, though.  I love that they are just there, singing.  It's a fun, randomly quirky setting for a fun, randomly quirky song.  

I really enjoy the "jembe" (according to Wikipedia, that is the percussion instrument ;) ), and the guitar together, and love they way they play with their voices.  It just is a fun song to listen to, because it doesn't really take itself seriously, and so listeners don't have to either, and can just jam along with it.  Or chill to it, depending ;)

That's really all I have to say, so have a great week with your Chill listening, darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment