Thursday, December 20, 2012

Jang Yoon Joo - 파리에 부친 편지

Sorry Darlings!!!

Seriously, I've been super busy trying to get ready for the holiday season.  I'm sure most of you know how it goes:  Everything seems to be amped up and there are so many more activities going on, and you need to get your shopping done on top of that, and then there's work as well...

*sigh*

Anyway, I haven't forgotten about Chill Music Stash, I promise.  I've just been busy.

Here's something new to me, and maybe new to you, to tide you over until I can actually post something more... In depth.  Which should be either tomorrow or next week after Christmas.

Hope you enjoy!


I know it's not really a music video, but I am definitely liking the sound and the play of the instruments together.  Of course, I have only listened to it the once, so I'm not sure if I will absolutely love it after multiple listenings.

I hope you all have a happy Holiday season, whether it be Christmas or another holiday you celebrate!  And enjoy your chill listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment