Thursday, January 10, 2013

random weird lovelies

This shall be short and sweet, friends.

I basically love Crazyno.  He's so funny, he's quirky and so many other adjectives that just don't do him justice.  Of course, we must then lump them all together hoping to hit the nail on the head.

I hope you've all heard and seen his music video, Musiche, which is pretty funny and wonderful.  Because I'm not going to add it here.  I'm going to post something that I discovered recently that just made my day.

It's Crazyno singing a song for his fans because of some goal he reached and he wanted to celebrate with them.  And I thought it was great, so I wanted to share it.

Here you go:


And, since this is a short post, here's another thing I'm geeking out about--Phantom is having a comeback, and they've posted this absolutely cute teaser.  Well, cute might be a little bit strong, maybe creative and a bit silly, but absolutely fun, would more get it right.


Fun, creative and brilliant.  Hope you all like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment