Tuesday, May 21, 2013

BNR - 아무말도없었다 (Did not say anything) feat.앤(ann)

So so so tired, but I HAD to post about this music video.

It's by BNR (I think that stands for "Brand New Radio"), featuring Ann, and it is amazing!  I took the time to watch it right before I went to bed, and then knew that I had to show you guys!

I love the song, even though it seems so sad (based on the mv).  It's the perfect mesh of hip hop and just good chilling music.  The rhythm is almost lackadaisical, it's so mellow and regular.  No wonder the music video is them walking down a street--it fits so perfectly!

And the music video.  Holy cow, this was... Mind-blowingly amazing.  I think I've seen all of the creativity out there, and then someone comes back with something like this and I am floored.  The filming and the idea and the perfect way it fits to the song?  Seriously, you just have to watch it.

And now, I'm exhausted, so I'm done writing.  But here's the video.  I really hope you like it.


See you soon!  Stay amazing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment