Thursday, September 19, 2013

A.T(에이티) _ Don't be (feat.Geeks(긱스))

Let's get my reasoning behind this one out of the way first.  I just had to, because this music video for A.T's "Don't Be" was sooo creative, and just so stinking CUTE!

How do these artists/producers come up with such creative ideas for music videos?  Seriously!  When I started watching, I was a little confused at first.  Okay, make that a lot confused.  But my confusion was quickly cleared up when the music video started.  And then I was entirely delighted.

The tramp, and them staging it as a music video within a video--super cute!  And I love that we're watching from above, and that it's a trampoline!  I love how creative it is, and I adore the obvious fun they had with the entire thing.  The beginning is so cute--their chipmunk voices and her turning the volume up with her foot!

The pictures they hold up and their turning as they jump, the story, and the GLITTER!!!

Let's not forget the awesome progress bar guy.  I think the top two comments on the Youtube video are about the progress bar guy.

The song is so much fun.  I love the bouncy beat, it catches you and makes you dance around a bit.  I love A.T's voice, though.  And, I'm unsure if this is a group, or what, but I only heard the one singer (besides the guys from Geeks, which makes me soooo happy!), and internet research yielded me nothing...  Anyway.  I LOVE her voice.  I am definitely going to look for more by her, or by the group, because she's got such fantastic vocals that grab you by the ear.

So yeah, the song is fun and I really enjoyed the whole experience.  But, watch the music video!!  You won't regret it!!


I'm going to end with just how much I love Geeks... And I know that's not quite fair, but I think they deserve such an honorable mention because they are getting bigger and actually getting recognized, and I love that fact.  They deserve that and more.

Have a fantastic weekend with your Chill Music, and I'll see you back on Tuesday!  I'm sure there will be something just... amazing for me to talk about :D

No comments:

Post a Comment