Friday, February 15, 2013

J Rabbit Lovely

Who out there in cyberspace (wow, that is such an old word... Anyway!) is watching Flower Boy Next Door?  Hmmm???  Don't try to hide, it I know some of you are!  I am, too, so we can be friends.  :D  Okay, we could be friends before this, but this just confirms it.

Well, the other day I was watching (make that a few weeks ago, when life was a little less crazy than it is now), and I heard this song on it.  And I thought to myself, "Self?  That sounds just like one of the Indie artists that you love to listen to all the time."  And myself thought back:  "You know what?  You could be right!"

And so, myself and I had to go onto Youtube and look it up.  And it was!  This lovely song is by J Rabbit, and it's just wonderful.  It fits the storyline and the cute, just... Adorable-ness of everything about Enrique and Go Dok Mi.  Seriously, I feel like their relationship is the cutest thing ever.

I love J Rabbit, by the way.  I love her voice, and I think she's adorable.  In a... Not condescending way.  She just makes me happy, and every time I listen to one of her songs, my spirits are automatically lifted.


And for the new discoveries this week:

LeeSsang!!!  Heck yes!  This was published in JANUARY and I DIDN'T know about it!!!  Argh.  Now I do, though, and I love them, always.


And, I think I've mentioned Ra.D before.  I was so worried that I'd discovered this artist and that he wasn't doing anything anymore.  But, lo and behold, just this month, I found this gem:


So, I'm going to try to keep more on top of things this week and actually post on Thursday like usual.  And maybe even a little news post of some wonderful new chill music.  But until then, have a great time with your chill listening, darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment