Thursday, February 21, 2013

스몰오(Small o) - That will fall

Oh man, guys.  This week.  Just wow.

I was thinking to myself today, "What am I going to post about?  I'd like to do something new that I haven't posted about before, and it's not possible that I'm running out of music..."  And it ran on and on in my head.  I finally had decided that I was going to share my favorite artists.

And then.

I got on Youtube, and this beauty had been recently uploaded, and I clicked on it.  And my life was never the same.

"That will Fall" by Small o is definitely not mainstream, but the combination of the way-cool silhouette graphics with the shots of them in the room jamming out (did anyone else notice them glancing at each other a lot??), and then the song and the harmonies they create with their voices?  *sigh*  It's pretty darn wonderful.  I love that they have so many different instruments interacting, and how hipster they look, and I love the group dynamics.  

One thing about the music video that made me really happy were the animals.  Especially the monkeys in the tree.  I didn't get that one at first, but that one definitely made my day!

Here's the music video.  I hope you love it:


That's really all I've got for you this week.  Go listen to Standing Egg's latest, as well as Verbal Jint's.  I absolutely adored the quirkiness of Verbal Jint's "If it Ain't Love" music video.  I love Standing Egg's song, but haven't seen the whole mv yet.  Waiting with fingers crossed!


And Standing Egg:


Have a fantastic week with your Chill Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment