Monday, February 18, 2013

Teaser Time! (Verbal Jint and Standing Egg)

I decided I needed to post more than once a week, because it's more entertaining for all of us that way.  And so, I'd just like to let you know what music videos I'm excited to have come out, or what songs.  I may even mix it up a bit and add a rap or rock song in here.  Who knows?  If I don't, then I don't think anyone else does, either... Unless you can see the future...  Hmmm, that has definite potential.

Anyway, this week I am waaaayy excited because two of my favorite Indie groups have just released teasers for new songs!  The first is Verbal Jint with a teaser that has, definitely an interesting feel to it, that's for sure.  It's going to be called, "If it ain't love":


Cool, huh?  The other one is Standing Egg.  I'm definitely more than okay with anything Standing Egg, and this one seems to be no exception:



And, since I'm definitely in the mood, here is something that is just fun.  Not chill in too many ways, but this song is one that makes me happy.  The music video is great, and a little bit rough like the song--the rhythm and the rapping and it feels a little gritty and wonderful, and the music video kind of reflects that--"here I am, and you can take me or leave me, but I'm gonna keep making music just like this."  It's pretty great.


I love that the lighting is so stark, the setting looks like a theater stage, bare.  It does nothing to distract from the rhythm and the rapping and... Yeah.  Love it.

I'll see you all later this week!  Keep having fun discovering new music :D

No comments:

Post a Comment