Thursday, March 21, 2013

Be Happy

This post is my "For lack of more time" post.  Sorry darlings!  Busy day.  Busy week, really.

Thus, I am going to just give you a few songs to add to your own chill music stashes.  Because I'm sure you have chill music stashes, and probably love them just as much as I love mine.  And we are all constantly searching for new music to liven up our chill stash.  I know, that sounds contradictory, livening up something that is inherently chill.  Be that as it may, it still works.  I promise.

Just go with it.

First is Urban Zakapa with "(a word I can't understand) Romance."  Yay for learning Korean!!!


Dang, this video says the title in English.  The one I've got on my playlist only has the Hangul....

Moving on.  To... Poe!!!

Weird.  But definitely a talented artist, and definitely something good to listen to on those days you just wanna chill.


And I think I'll finish this round off with some 10cm.  Because, even if they don't fit into this grouping, they are still fantastic to chill to on those days you just need some laid-back time.  And, they're probably in my top 3.  Seriously.  Love these guys.


Keep chilling and have a fantastic week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment