Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ra.D(라디) _ Thank you(고마워 고마워)

Oh my goodness!!!!

Ack!

Doing a dance of happiness right now!  Also freaking out a little!

Okay, so  the other day I was looking at stuff for Rap Corner, which didn't actually happen this week (sorry about that, it has been an exhausting week, and my internet has been weird), and I found a teaser for a new album by Ra.D.  He's... Probably my favorite.  And I say that about a lot of artists, BUT.  Ra.D is probably my favorite solo/Indie/whatever else he is.  I love all of his songs, and he never fails to impress me.

AND THIS ONE HAS A MUSIC VIDEO!!!

Okay, I'm not done with the freak out, but I will keep it on the inside.

I'm so tired I can't think straight right now, plus I'm fangirling just a little!  But, know that this is darling, and Ra.D is so fantastic and funny and adorable! Watch and be amazed, and fall in love with his music.


Basically the cutest music video ever, by the way.  I'm only saying ;)

And, here's a teaser for another one.  I'm super stoked about this song, too!


 I think to top it all off, not another Ra.D, but the song I was intending for the Rap Corner this week.  Because I feel bad about not being able to do it.  And I want to share, because it's so awesome!


Never heard of this guy, but I really like his rapping style, and love the mix of his voice and hers. I don't much care for the video.  It's cool that it's him, and I like how he hides his face sometimes, but it's... A little drab compared to the song.

That is it for this week--have the best week ever, and listen to ever more awesome and chill music :D

No comments:

Post a Comment