Thursday, March 7, 2013

서상준(Seo Sang Jun) - 03 Little Chance

Okay.  I had something I was going to write about this song, then I had to scrap it, because the music video just blows my mind.  Seriously.  Before you do anything else, go watch it. 
Then come back and we'll talk.


I love this music video.  So creative, and amazing.  I can't say enough good things about how cool it is.  I love the backward-ness at the beginning, and then how it switches a little over halfway through, and runs though the backward things, except forward!?  Wow.  And, also, I love how the music changes with it, becomes a little bit more... Well, more, instead of breathy voice and guitar accompanying, it's piano and even some drums as well.  The piano is so beautiful, and I love how it becomes a little discordant toward the end.  It's perfect.

This artist is the drummer from Vodka Rain.  He's just... Wow.  Sorry guys, there just are no words.  I am blown away by his art, and the ideas, and the song.  The song is so chill, and you can listen to it when you just want to think and reflect, and have some quiet time.  Not the most upbeat song, and if you were sad, it might make you even more so.  But there's nothing bad about that.  Sometimes, you just have to cry it out and move on.

Now, go listen to it again, enjoy it, and then have a fantastic week listening to your chill music.  I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment