Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy Spring :D

It is taking all of my willpower right now, as I am writing this to not just throw every single Standing Egg song that came out this week onto this post.  Their new mini-album was released, and it's so wonderful!  You have no idea how much I want to do that.  Really.

Alas, there are also some phenomenally outstanding songs that came out this week, and I want to show you all of the ones that I just really like.  There are several, and they are varied.

This is going to be one of those weeks where I do not write much, mostly because I love too many songs, and I don't want this post to be uber long.

First we'll go with 다람 (Daram)'s song, "Daydreaming."  So whimsical but at the same time, a weird whimsical.  Brings to mind slightly off-kilter daydreams, where dogs may fly and the sky can be made of water...  I dunno.  I like it, it's great.


How about we go with 솔루션스 (The Solutions), "Tonight" 어쿠스칙 라이브.  I heard them first a little while ago, and I just pretty much love everything about these guys.  They are just so much fun.


This next one, totally different from the others.  Lena Park with Atlantis Princess.  It's pretty and cute, and also a nice song.  Plus I love that she's dressed up with wings.  Really.  I love that.


And I'm gonna end with Standing Egg.  I HAD TO!!!  This one is Miss Flower, and I just love it.  Perfect Spring transitioning into Summer song: it will lead you through all of your adventures this week!


So.  Have a phenomenal week, love life and have adventures!  Especially with music :D


No comments:

Post a Comment