Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Rap, Rock, and... Techno?

Today there are THREE videos that I want to share!  You see that?!  3!  Of course, only one of them is rap... But that's okay!  The others are awesomely wonderful in their own right.  I promise ;)

We'll start with our hip hop song, though.  I've talked about the Quiett before, and he has come out with another AMAZING song.  

Note before you watch: I do NOT approve of smoking and drinking and whatever else he is doing in this video that I just might not have caught.  Yucky!  (And I'm pretty sure he drops the f-bomb at the end).  But, I do really love the song.  And the video is sooo interesting!


Next we've got Kim Bada with "Searching."  Rock/Alternative and with a cool video of them playing/singing cut with a video of a dancer.  It's an (I would use many adjectives here, but they might not sound appropriate for rock music) awesome song and video.  Seriously, I really like it!


And finally, for our techno song!  I... really like techno, guys.  And LudiSTELO's "Jungle Activity" can seem like a long song, but it's really fun to listen to.  Any or all of these might not be your style, but sometimes you just have to give something a try, right?  the video is a little bit interesting, what with going under water and everything, and it starts out really cool!  So, check it out :D


Hope you liked at least one of this oddball collection of songs!  Have a great week!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment