Thursday, April 11, 2013

권순관[moment] - 그렇게 웃어줘

Sometimes I have no idea what I want to post about.  I bet you never even noticed, right? ;)

Often, those can be the most rewarding days.  I get to discover things I never knew I would have liked had I not taken the chance to open myself to new things.

This song and music video, for instance.  권순관[moment] - 그렇게 웃어줘.  I honestly don't think I would have even given the music video a second look had I already had something epic in mind.  Boy would I have missed out!

Really, this is such a beautifully made video, and wonderful, chill, and sort of melancholy song; and I don't know that I have too much to say about it.  A few things I love:  I do adore how he is playing the piano on the wet table.  I love how it shows him spilling the water onto the table.  Her mouthing the words along with his singing is fantastic.  And that huge bubble?  It was a foregone conclusion that the bubble must pop.  Sometimes we feel like ended relationships are like that, don't we?  We saw the end coming and had no way to stop it.

The song is just... *sigh*... wonderful.  Really, he has such a pure voice, the piano is beautiful, and the bridge?  Lovely, matching the video, or the video matching the bridge.  Such a purely chill song to relax to.

Enjoy:


And, don't let the mellow chillness of it fool you.  It is pretty amazing.  Just what I needed today.  

Have a great week listening to your music! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment