Thursday, April 25, 2013

Camping Trip, Yay!

If you hadn't noticed by the title of this post, I'm going on a CAMPING TRIP of AWESOMENESS!!!  However, that means that this post is going to be SUUUUUPER short, because I still have a ton of stuff I need to do to be ready by 7 in the morning.  Yeah, you heard right.  Seven.  Well, it will probably be 8 by the time we head out, but that's all last minute stuff...

This week, then, I'm throwing stuff at you like a crazy person and letting you form your own opinions.  Maybe you'll even comment and make me a very lucky duck ;)

First video then:


Love love love.  Even though the cover photo has his mouth open and everything! :D


Slower, but I still really like it!


This one is perhaps my favorite, because it's so zany and cute.

That's it!  I know, super short.  I hope you all have the BEST weekend ever, cause I know I'm going to!!!  And listen to lots of fun music for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment