Thursday, June 20, 2013

Lim Kim - All Right; Smalltalk (스몰토크) - Warm Energy

Hey!!!  Really short post today, because it's late and I've been social!  Hooray for human interactions!

Lim Kim's music video "All Right" is so quirky and... I don't really know what to make of it, but it was so interestingly different and I loved it.  This was one of those that I just randomly opened, because I had no idea who she was, and I love her voice and the song.  And the video.  Bizarre as it is.  I'm sure if I took the time to analyze it, there would be some amazing deeper meaning, but I'm soooo tired and it's late.  So all you get is the video.  Which is no small thing.  Be grateful ;)


Just today I got to listen to Smalltalk's whole album, Warm Energy.  There's only the audio, no video for it, but oh man.  This is the perfect album of chill music to listen to whenever.  Just if you're chilling, or if you're driving or doing something else and it's background music.  It is mostly in English--props for that, I suppose?  I'd have liked a Korean album just as well.  Here it is:


Have fun with these and other chill music this weekend, and I'll hopefully get to you on Tuesday with some awesome hip hop... whatever you call it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment